How to Whitelist Our Newsletters
You’re Almost Done! This page will explain the different ways to whitelist our accounts depending on what email client you use — that way, you’ll never miss a message from us.
Gmail / Gsuite
You can also create a filter in Gmail to prevent our newsletters from going to spam.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select “Add to contacts” to save
- Open the email app
- Tap the sender’s name that displays before the message
- Choose “Add to Contacts”
- Select “OK”
- Go to “Settings” in the top right corner
- Select “More Settings” at the bottom
- Click on “Filters” in the left sidebar
- Choose “+Add new filters”
- Give your filter a name
- Under “Set Rules,” select “contains” and enter “@hastyinsights.com”
- Click “Save”
Still not seeing our newsletters? Don’t forget to check your spam folder. If our emails arrive in your spam folder, be sure to mark it as not spam.
If you have any issues or questions, feel free to email us.