Really? E=MC^2 in Digital Marketing? Let’s see !!
There are many advantages in this digital generation, everything is upon us how we represent and how people will make use of it. In this smartphone world the attentions are dropping down every 4sec and it’s increasing. Now, even goldfish can’t grab anyone’s attention for a longer time.
Not to worry, grabbing their attention may be tough but not impossible.
The Key? E=MC^2
Engagement = More Conversion and Content
Let’s discuss how to apply this mantra for your business.
In order to do that you must analyze your visitor’s activity on your website and question yourself.
- The information provided for them are useful?
- how much time they are spending on a particular page/services?
- Are they doing some action or just scrolling down?
Based on those points check the percentage of visitors who do some action on the website.
If the above questions are triggering you!! then YES, you are on the right platform, we have some good ideas to share with you. How to make use of E=MC^2 into your site to achieve enough number of traffic, engagement & customers to your business.
What is User Engagement?
Put most simply, user engagement is when visitors to your site appreciate your content enough to stick around, absorb, and convert.
Most importantly, when user engagement is high, you’ll find that your audience becomes more loyal. You’ll notice more return visits and higher conversions because your website simply works.
Types of User Engagement
There are various types of engagement when it comes to website visits. Here are a few to give you an example.
- Reading & Absorbing Content
- When a visitor lands on your website, reads your homepage and then begins clicking-through to the other pages of your site, that’s user engagement.
- The person is actively learning more about your business and offerings.
- The more informed the person becomes, the greater the chances that he or she will buy from you.
- This is why increasing website user engagement is vitally important to your success.
- Visitor Comments & Discussions
- Otherwise referred to as active participation, this form of user engagement describes the actions of your audience as they complete quizzes, answer polls, take surveys, interact with chatbots, and otherwise engage with your website’s interactive content.
- These elements not only enhance engagement, but they’re fun and give your visitors a reason to spread the word and return for more.
- Social Shares
- If visitors like your blog, they may hit the Facebook button to share your posts with their friends. The very act of hitting your social buttons counts as user engagement.
- Notice how other website presents lots of options for site visitors intent on sharing the brand’s content across the web. These buttons are sure to enhance user engagement across the website and the brand’s social profiles.
- Watching Videos & Viewing Images
- Offering a media gallery page can give visitors plenty of content they can peruse to their delight. However, even if it’s just the images on your homepage, make sure you maximize the quality of all visual-oriented content, as fuzzy or otherwise poor-quality imagery just won’t do.
What is Website Conversion?
A website conversion is the most important factor in the success of your online marketing strategy and goals. It means getting your visitors to do what you want them to do, whether that is to buy your product, sign up for your newsletter, register for a webinar, download a whitepaper, or fill out a lead/contact form. Having a marketing website is a moot point if it doesn’t present the opportunity to close sales or generate leads.
What is Website Conversion rate? How can you measure?
First, you’ll need to determine the conversion point; leads, sales, etc. Second, you’ll gather data from your website analytics program like Google Analytics regarding leads and traffic. Finally, you’ll follow the formula of a number of (leads collected/total traffic to the web site) x 100 = Conversion rate. Alternatively, you can use BoostSuite. BoostSuite will have you define your conversion points and then it will do the rest of the computations for you.
What exactly is content?
On the web, we define content as the topics, ideas, facts or statements in a webpage or website. Content is published in the form of text, images, audio, and video.
Content serves four main purposes: to inform, educate, entertain and connect people. Go to any website and you’ll observe at least two of these purposes in action.
In many cases, content also must serve to capture people’s attention to the point of convincing them to take some sort of action, such as buy something, sign up for an account, download a free report, etc
Not sure where to start? That’s what I’m here for.
10 Actionable Ideas to Increase Website User Engagement
Website user engagement is an important indicator determining the success and ranking of your site. Every website is competing with rival brands to increase their engagement levels. Even if you attract a huge amount of traffic, this won’t mean much unless you’re able to engage visitors and get them to perform the desired action.
Engaging users is the crucial first step in the conversion process. You must engage your audience before you can convince them to buy or subscribe. Also, having users leave your website within a few seconds will negatively impact your bounce rate. So if website user engagement is so important, how exactly can you increase it?
Here are your 10 proven tips that can help you effectively engage with visitors.
- Reduce page load time
- Improve your internal linking structure
- Display related content
- Simplify navigation
- Choose your writing style
- Use a responsive design
- Study your audience
- Add a prominent search box
- Collect email addresses
- Hold contests or giveaways
The 5 Most Effective Ways to Increase your Conversion & Conversion Rate
Your website visitors take action, or they don’t. Some become leads, subscribers, registrants, and customers. But most of them do not. Your conversion rate is the percentage of your visitors who take action on your website.
In the next few minutes, you’ll see why visitors take action and how you can improve the conversion rate on your website.
Context + Empathy = Conversion
Every visitor to every page came to your site for a reason. Understanding this is the key. Each of them has questions and desires, hopes and fears. Your ability to convert them starts with your ability to understand them and to speak to their specific needs.
Here are your five tips and approaches to improving conversion rates.
- Focus on your call to action.
- Experiment with Layout, Content, Style, and Functionality on Landing Pages
- Track multiple page elements.
- Test the right visitors.
- Iterate, iterate and iterate.
Why Content On Your Website Is So Important?
High-quality content is crucial to the success of any website in order to retain visitors and have a high ranking on search engines. Of course, the design of the website is essential in making a good first impression on your visitors, but the content of the website is what will keep them coming back.
Leading search engines like Google are very particular when it comes to the content of a website. If your website does not have enough quality content then it simply will not rank highly within search results. Google doesn’t see how your website ‘looks’ to visitors, so all it cares about is content, content, and content.
What Does Content Have To Do with Engagement and Conversion?
Online efforts are vital for creating an effective marketing strategy, increasing business profits, and attracting customers. However, having an online presence alone is not enough; rather, creating content on your website and blog that is engaging is the key to furthering your business goals. The content that you create should always make readers want to read it, and your content should be designed with this question in mind: “Does this content connect with people and encourage them to engage?”
If you’re struggling to create engaging and interesting content for your customers, here are 8 tips that can help to make your writing more effective:
8 Ways to Write Awesome, Useful, Engaging Content
- Be original content
- Produce actionable content
- Publish accurate information
- Tell a story
- Make your audience think
- Use visuals
- Master your headlines
- Hook readers with your intro
Here’s something else to keep in mind. If your content doesn’t engage your readers, they simply won’t consume and retain the information. This will end up being a big waste of your time, money, and resources.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying it’s easy to come up with great content.
If you’re currently putting outposts, images, and videos that are average at best, it’ll take some more effort on your part if you want to see some results.
But it’s worth it. If you put in the extra effort to focus on improving your content marketing strategy, it will ultimately help your business make more money.
Not sure where to start? That’s what I’m here for. I’ve come up with this resource of,
The top 15 tips that can help to make your writing more effective
- Use Headers and Sub-headers
- Be Concise
- Use Graphics
- Use Lists
- Have a Call to Action
- Edit Your Work
- Write for Your Audience
- Tell a Story
- Be Clear
- Use Great Sources
- Format Wisely
- Use Keywords
- Incorporate Internal Links
- Be Consistent
- Let Your Passion Shine Through
By creating engaging content that attracts your audience and acquires new readers, you’ll be on your way to growing your business and increasing your profits.
Now time to get Implement all these into your Business marketing strategy! Implement these tips and let us know if you see more activity on the website!
Ready to start with engaging users? Want to learn more? Visit here and see how great content helps your business.